trade1`

anyone have a matchbox or airfix sm79 to trade. i have an mpc he 177, nichimo me 262 or a lindberg ar 234. the 177 and 234 are sealed.

I don't think that there is such an animal as a Matchbox SM.79.

The new Italeri kit is dynamite, though.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

oops. yer right. i got a trumpeter as a nice gift but want to practice on a

1/72. and need to trade.

Now that's a modeler. I sometimes do it in reverse. 1/48 to practice for a 1/72 model. Wish I had done that with the Roden PKZ-2!

MPC re-boxed a great many Airfix kits. #1101 was the Airfix SM.79, if that helps you broaden your search at all.

Good luck.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72