1/48 B-1B resin afterburner cans?

Anyone have a set, or know who makes/made these parts?

Thanks!

Reply to
Mark Wilson

Meteor Productions, under the Cutting Edge resin line - Part# CEC48389

Reply to
Rufus

Meteor Productions, under the Cutting Edge resin line - Part# CEC48389

Reply to
Rufus

Meteor Productions, under the Cutting Edge resin line - Part# CEC48389

Reply to
Rufus

Got it--Thanks a million.

Reply to
Mark Wilson

As an alternative to expensive resin cans, you can often pick up the Academy F-15E rather cheaply, which includes a pair of very nice multi-part featherless burner cans as good as any resin ones. I've seen the Academy kit for $5 on ebay, and it has the advantage that once you've stolen the cans, you can still built them up as F-15I Ra'ams, as they include the feathered cans too!

Matt

Reply to
Killfile

They would be the wrong size and manufacture - the B-1B is eqipped with GE F-101 engines, and most F-15's are equipped with Pratt F-100's. They two are of entirely differing bypass ratios, and different diameters; the F-101 being larger.

Reply to
Rufus