1:48 Prowler released in the UK

Just got Hannant's latest 'Hot News' e-mail, and they list the Monogram 1:48 EA-6B at £22.95.

Matt

Reply to
killfile

I just transferred from the squadron that the decals for the model represents, VAQ-131 "The Lancers"

Reply to
Rick & Kim Osborn

I've seen one on the shelf here in the USA as well.

Reply to
Rufus

Of course if it's the box I saw I'm betting you weren't around when the easter egg Prowlers were out! :^

Pugs Ex, Viking, Shadowhawk, Greywolf, Axeman and Starwarrior ECMO

Reply to
Allen Epps

Great.. but now where can we find the 1/48 Black box cockpit set and Paragon wing folds, besides ebay?

Rufus wrote:

Reply to
Sir Loin of Beef

Reply to
Rick & Kim Osborn

You also likely know my Cousin Larry Denman! Just retired as an AE1 (after a few trips up and down the ranks I hear!) He was the troubleshooter for my first boat det in 129 on the Indy so I actually have BOTH halves of the holdback fitting of my first cat shot.

Allen Epps Catonsville, MD

Reply to
Allen Epps

I think if you buy the wing folds, accurising kit, and cockpit, the resulting model shakes out to about £100 ...

Matt

Reply to
killfile

Me thinks you are correct, sir...

Reply to
Rufus

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Are Paragon coming back into business? I wasn't aware...liked their stuff.

I could use a set of those wingfolds...

Reply to
Rufus

word was a few months ago that it was due out, or already for the A6E?

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

FWIW My memory says this kit uses the same wings as the regular Monogram A-7C, and that changes are needed to make a correct EA-6B. I believe there is an resin correction set sold by Meteor Productions.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Um, I'm pretty sure you mean the A-6E wings although A-7C wings would make sight! Allen Epps

Reply to
Allen Epps

Uumm, Yeah! That's what happens when you hit 65+ and are used to relying on your memory!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey