1/48 scale jet engines

I am gutting an F-15C Hasegawa kit the Hi-Tech one I cut out one complete
side of the engine bay which I have detailed to some extent but I am lacking
a jet engine to place in it, I am attempting to make one from scratch but I
am dissatisfied with it so far I have done some searching but so far to no
avail, it seems knowone makes a resin engine any info or help would be much
appreciated
TIA
Reply to
Daryl