2007-08 Release List (from cybermodeler)

well so much for thinking about slowing down the kit purchases...

Craig

crw59

Once again, Trumpeter is bringing me some I didn't ask for that I'm gonna have to have...

...but where's my 1/32 Mig-23, Su-22, and P-61, guys?

Reply to
Rufus

A 1/32 Sea Vixen

keyboard now covered in drool........................

Reply to
IanDTurner

The old Mbox kit, i have one with lousy decals...been working on it for about 7 years, seats, interior, ext etc etc...now i might get it completed in the nex 7 years!

Reply to
Jules

No Jules Sea VIXEN not Venom. Panther models, not the old Matchbox thing...............

BTW - hi from Norway! Out the mob and now training for a heli company

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

Hey Ian...

oops, im a long way from my screen....cos i had to move all the animal tanks ready for the workment tomorrow....

Revell are bringing back out the Venom, which is cool, i could never find any decals for it before.

much snow? :-)

Reply to
Jules

I think you've had more! But it is about -7 outside without the wind chill..................

Ian

Reply to
IanDTurner

nice....a vodka redbull chilled :-)

Reply to
Jules

I think Oswego, N.Y. is hogging all the snow. If that -7 is in C then it's been colder here. Some of our wind chills got down to the -15F last week. I'll bet those daffodils wish they hadn't grown so much in December. Hope I don't lose them.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

What? A 1/32 Sea Fury? That I can afford? Things are looking up.

flak monkey