agitator's hat is on!

depends on the country looks like dubai has some enlightened rulers. the world's playground is a good sustained economic goal.

via email.

You know, that's a big part of the problem. Aside from the oil they have nothing. I heard the other week that there's a bigger economy in Finland than in all the Middle Eastern countries combined. Maybe if these people had something worth living for they wouldn't be so attracted to death. Once again, I have no problem with their own deathwishes, I object tremendously to their trying to spread it around to people who don't give a rat's ass for their mentally-constipated religion.

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Indeed. Well said.