AIR: A-1 Sandy Loadouts

"Mad-Modeller" wrote in message
A little bit (or bunch of) everything, from rockets to iron bombs to cluster munitions.
A good bet is to check here:
kc
Reply to
Kevin Carroll
Hey, I see the same error message, Bill....it was up Friday when I copied that link for you. The site has been around for many years.
Keep after it. It's a great resource with tons of photos that will illustrate just what you're looking for.
Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Carroll
Seeing as skyraider.org is down it may be worthwhile checking out
as it has lots of photos & pilot accounts from the Navy & Marine's.
Cheers, Stephen
Reply to
SL
Hi Bill,
While this is a painting, I've been assured that this is a fairly standard Sandy loadout:
Pauli G

Site Timeline