AIR:Any interest in 1/48 instruction sheets?

I have a wad of 1/48 instruction sheets that are of minimal use to me but I want to pass them on to somebody(ies) who can use them.
They are primarily post 1950 aircraft types, mainly USN aircraft, but some others also. I'll list them if people are interested. I'm looking for postage money only.
Bill Banaszak, MFE