Air Enthusiast prequel?

On Mar 18, I asked: "Just a simple question for anyone that might have the answer. I know that v.1/n.1 came out in June 1971. My questions are these; Is the magazine still in publication? and When did the name change occur?" For which I got the answers that I needed. Well today, I got a bunch of old Air Enthusiasts from V.1 and V.2, and tucked into a couple of the pages were pages from another magazine. The title of this magazine was unfortunately NOT on the pages, but the dates were - 1966. It looks identical with the Air Enthusiast, same font and drawings, but I'd like to know what it is so maybe I could go looking for it. Anybody out there have any idea? Thanks in advance....

-- John

Reply to
Old Timer

Could be the old Flying Review International

Jack G

Reply to
Jack G

Thanks, I'll look it up.

-- John

Reply to
Old Timer

That would be my guess. I've seen a few copies and they looked like AE and had copy by W. Green.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller