Air Enthusiast/ Air International Magazine

Just a simple question for anyone that might have the answer. I know that v.1/n.1 came out in June 1971. My questions are these; Is the magazine still in publication? and When did the name change occur?

Thanx!

- John

Reply to
Old Timer

With Volume 6 No. 1, AE became "Air Enthusiast International", Volume 7 No.

1 was the first marked Air International (at least in "USA & Canda".) HTH

Reply to
Aeropause

It's still in publication as I see it at the newsstand. I haven't bought one since I left my subscription run out. IMHO the modern version just didn't cut it. There was too much advertising and a cluttered layout. I don't get off on multiple articles on Airbus' many variants and dropping the Model Enthusiast column was a loss.

The main cause of the name change was the introduction of the AE Quarterly.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller