International Air Power Revue

Does anyone know whether Airtime publishing is still in business. Their website has not been changed since before Volume 21 of IAPR and I am still 3 volumes short of this year's subscription of Vol 21 - 24. As I have been a subscriber since volume one it will be a pity if this publication has gone belly up like so many others, apart from the fact that I still have 100% of the 2007 subscription paid for. Derek Shaw

Reply to
Derek Shaw

eyeball

I have had Issue # 21 for several months - purchased at Borders. I am waiting for # 22.

On a sadder note, Air Enthusiast published their last issue, #131 this month.

Jack G

Reply to
Jack G

directly?

> or

I also sent the Web master some email. The site has been updated! #23 is expected in December.

Reply to
GaryKato

directly?

> > or

Just saw #22 on the bookstore shelf. Havn't received mine yet.

If it isn't in tomorrow's mail I'll drop them a line.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72