Airbrush beginner's advice

Reply to
Digital Cowboy

My compressor (SimAir) came with an adapter for Aztek, which I'm now using. It's basically a machined metal nut with a small threaded hole in one side that screws onto the Aztek fitting and a larger external thread which the knurled end, internal thread on the hose fits onto.

You can see all the ones they have at:

HTH,

Bestest, M.

Reply to
Matt Bacon
Reply to
Digital Cowboy

Digital Cowboy--you're too damn stubborn/picky. Two of us have come up with ideas where all you need to do is attach one small fitting to use hoses you already have, and you're done, but you have blown us both out of the water. Do it your own way and good luck.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy
Reply to
Digital Cowboy

I see your problem, I doubt you'll be able to find quick releases that small. You'll probably wind up using QR fittings at the other end and having three hoses. Not optimum I agree. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper
Reply to