[Aircraft] F-35x (JSF)

Who is making a model of this aircraft, or is it even out yet? I'm a ship guy, not an airhead but our local newspaper says we're one of the sites on the finals list that may get some of them. Kirtland AFB, Albuquerque NM. If we do I'd like to model one after what we get locally, if that comes true.

Grandpa John

Reply to
MySelf

I'm fairly certain Revell had kits in 1/72 of both the X-35 and X-32. How close those are to the real thing, I don't know.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

John McGrail