"Airplane Five-View Album", by B.C.F.K. Pubs in the early '70s

I was going thru my "library" last night & came across a couple of these titles from Jan. '74 (Vol. 1) & April, '74, (Vol. 2). I remembered getting these way back when & the drawings were/are really neat. They were to be published quarterly, but these are the only 2 I have. I'd love to track down more info on these & finish out the collection if possible. I remember how seeing some of these strange designs as an early teen & wishing there were models of some of them, which, today, there are. I'm also capable of kitbashing or scratchbuilding many of them as well. Anyway, anyone out there have any info?

Reply to
frank may

That's a new one for me. They do sound interesting so they probably went under fast. :(

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller