Revell Mirage 2000c

i took a look the other day, engraved panel lines and looked great.
I had at home the Ital ones but couldnt compare next to each other, is the ital raised detail?
I forget things after 30 sec anyway so cant tell you anything about it
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
Look on the side of the box for the Revell Inc copyright information. If the kit says it was made in Italy, it's probably Italeri.
Martin
Reply to
Martin
Mad-Modeller wrote in message >
FWIW: The 1/72 Heller and Airfix Mirage 2000s are from the "same" mold. The Airfix & Heller Mirage 2000C single-seat aircraft are the same kit. The Heller Mirage 2000B and 2000N two-seat aircraft are also the same except for the inclusion of fuselage and cockpit provisions for a second seat.
I also understand the the 1/48 Airfix Mirage 2000B and Heller 2000C are also the same kit with differences for the 2000B second seat.
Martin
Reply to
Martin
Gary,
it's the Italeri kit. Nice as it is, the Heller kit is much better shapewise - I believe Italeri mixed up the fuselage length with and without the pitot tube, throwing off wing sweep angle etc.
Cheers,
Andre
Reply to
Andre van der Hoek