revell ju87

looks like a nice kit. any problems? i've change my mind about eekbay. i got 5 luftwaffe kits including the 87, a bv 141 and the ta

154 to my door for 3 bucks a kit.

Hey Bill,

some of the Italeri kits are depicting the longer span Stuka variants. Could that be it?

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek

Since this kit came out in the '70s I don't think it's related to the Italeri kit. The one I have looks different than the Italeri kit, different than any of the others I have, in fact. It's a shame as the kit has good detail and went together well. BTW, I don't have the old Heller kit but a review I read back when it was released stated it had a 'tadpole' appearance because the rear fuselage was undersized.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

What are we discussin?

If it is 1/72 and it is old it may be the Fujimi kit. Testors reboxed those and since Testors is business with Italeri then Italeri may have reboxed the fujimi kit as well. Now Revell reboxed a bunch of Italeri kits many a moon ago too. Also Revell bought out FROG so if it is really old it could be an old Frog kit but I believe Revell also had their own Stuka in 1/72. Confused? I am :-))

Now if it a 1/48 Revell Germany and it is a recent kit, I bought one from Model Expo and it has those snake decals being discussed elsewhere on the board. It is also the Hasegawa Stuka. If it is The Promodeler kit then it is also the Hasegawa Stuka.

Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

It wouldn't, then.

Ayt any rate, Revells current 1/72nd Ju-87B2/R2 (kit #04620) is definately the Italeri kit.

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek

Actually, they only got some of the Frog molds, and I think those are short term only.

Revell Germany also has the Matchbox molds and they too made a Stuka.

Nat

Reply to
Richa5011