al s

i'm guessing you didn't see any lindberg kits at the nats?
but it's ok, i found a source for a buck a pop. he even had
some large box mexican kits of the 234 and 335 that had
decals for 2 versions. never saw those.
some i'm buying everyone i can. i know most people here
sneer at them, but they can be bashed and the price is
right. how many $20 kits can you bash to make one model?
but for me, bashing 3 $1 kits for one plane makes sense.
and that great lindberg box art. my model room wall paper is
under way.....
None of the German a/c you were looking for. Sorry.
Reply to
Al Superczynski