Allied Marketing

Anyone deal with them lately?

Ordered a PT-19 from them back on March 25. Nothing yet. At least the check has not yet cleared so perhaps the order went missing.

IIRC these are the same people as Beechnut. Interesting subjects if any good.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

I've seen their ads in FSM but have never heard about anyone buying or building a kit.But will they be a bear to build?I'd love to know more,there are a few I'd like to order...

Reply to
eyeball

I'm sending them a note today. Shall post the results.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72