AM Grand Sport Instructions

So I made it to the Nats this weekend for a little while and had a
blast seeing some of my old friend and acquaintances. I could not
enter the contest as I am on vacation at the beach for a while and
thankfully, I've got the modeling bug back. One of the things I
brought with me for the week was a partially started AM Grand Sport
Vette, but the instructions must be back home. Anyone got a .pdf or a
scanned copy of the instructions ? If so, if you would email to
snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net I would forever be in your debt.
Thanks and hats off to Paul and the guys for a very impressive Nats.
Wish I could have stayed longer.
Todd Henry
Reply to
cthenrys
You might try at Hobby Heaven's bb also:
-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH
Reply to
Chuck Ryan