AM Grand Sport Instructions

So I made it to the Nats this weekend for a little while and had a blast seeing some of my old friend and acquaintances. I could not enter the contest as I am on vacation at the beach for a while and thankfully, I've got the modeling bug back. One of the things I brought with me for the week was a partially started AM Grand Sport Vette, but the instructions must be back home. Anyone got a .pdf or a scanned copy of the instructions ? If so, if you would email to snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net I would forever be in your debt.

Thanks and hats off to Paul and the guys for a very impressive Nats. Wish I could have stayed longer.

Todd Henry

Reply to
cthenrys

You might try at Hobby Heaven's bb also:

-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

Reply to
Chuck Ryan