Flookburgh this weekend

I was just wondering how many of us will be at this superb show this weekend. Martin Hirst & myself will be there but will their be anyone else from this group to look out for? Perhaps another group photo?

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map
Map

dave croft

Yes I will be there with my RED Bamford EG1 and Lister pump, are you exhibiting Dave or just visting???

Martin Hirst

dave croft wrote:

##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted from Internal Fire Newsreader

Share your knowledge in... uk.rec.engines.stationary ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Martin Hirst

Hi martin, Even though I am still mainly interested in engines I usually show one of my vintage cycles. This allows me more time to attend to my disabled wife. See

you know who & what cycle to look out for.