Flookburgh this weekend

I was just wondering how many of us will be at this superb show
this weekend.
Martin Hirst & myself will be there but will their be anyone else from
this group to look out for?
Perhaps another group photo?
--
Dave Croft
Warrington

dave croft
Yes I will be there with my RED Bamford EG1 and Lister pump, are you exhibiting Dave or just visting???
Martin Hirst
dave croft wrote:
##-----------------------------------------------## Article posted from Internal Fire Newsreader
Share your knowledge in... uk.rec.engines.stationary ##-----------------------------------------------##
Reply to
Martin Hirst
Hi martin, Even though I am still mainly interested in engines I usually show one of my vintage cycles. This allows me more time to attend to my disabled wife. See
you know who & what cycle to look out for. -- Dave Croft Warrington England

dave croft