Any dealers here going to nationals in Atlanta?

Hi

Who is going to be selling kits at the nationals?

Let me know

Thanks

Patrick snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMyahoo.com (Remove NOSPAM)

Reply to
varois83

Patricl take a look at the vendor list on the IPMS convention website. Pete

Reply to
The Laws

I couldn't get a table-all sold out-waited too long- but will be selling kits out of my room. Look for a fat guy with a Trashbashers Interplanetary name tag. Selling old kits, newer kits,planes,cars ships. At affordable prices. Will be there in time for the vendor room opening to the public on the 20th.

Harold Mc.

Reply to
haroldmcpherson

A change. I now have a table in the vendors room.. Still look for an old fat guy...etc.....

Reply to
haroldmcpherson