Any idea how to block an organisation in Outlook Express?

I have blocked the sender

and also an auto-delete on posts with 'WATCH' in the title.

This has cleared most but I still get the old few which have http:/groups.google.com as the organization.

Any idea why these are still getting through?

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Heather

Nigel,

When you say the "Old Few" does that mean ones that came in before you set up the blocks. Same thing happened to me - I was subscribed to rec.models.scale - and those got through before I set the blocks. Next I unsubscribed, shut down outlook, opened outlook, found re.models scale and resubscribed - everything including the old ones were gone.

Val Kraut

Reply to
Val Kraut