Any idea how to block an organisation in Outlook Express?

I have blocked the sender
and also an auto-delete
on posts with 'WATCH' in the title.
This has cleared most but I still get the old few which have
http:/groups.google.com as the organization.
Any idea why these are still getting through?
Cheers,
Nigel
Reply to
Nigel Heather
Nigel,
When you say the "Old Few" does that mean ones that came in before you set up the blocks. Same thing happened to me - I was subscribed to rec.models.scale - and those got through before I set the blocks. Next I unsubscribed, shut down outlook, opened outlook, found re.models scale and resubscribed - everything including the old ones were gone.
Val Kraut
Reply to
Val Kraut

Site Timeline