Anybody got an unfinished Hasagawa Flyer they want to sell?

Just wondering if anyone out there in model building land has a 1:16 Hasagawa Wright Flyer that they might have started building and has come to realize that maybe it wouldn't ever get finished?

If so let me know what you've got, condition etc. and we can talk price.

I've finished one for myself and am considering building a 1905 Flyer using an unfinished or incomplete 1903 kit. I'll have to do some scratch building of some of the flying surfaces but the wings are very similar.

Thanks, F Marion

Reply to
Francis Marion