Anyone use this type of compressor?

Hello

Just saw some small (1 - 2 gallon) Pancake Air Compressors on Ebay and I was wondering if anyone out there was using similiar with there Airbrush.

Thanks

Darrylbar

Reply to
Darrylbar

I use a three gallon unit (not pancake style but almost same thing) with great results. You MUST get an inline moisture trap !

Be forwarned they are LOUD, so best bet is twenty five, or fifty feet of airline, and put it another room. Even with a three gallon tank, it cuts in after about a minute to a minute and a half of spraying. Mine (DeVilbliss) is very loud, I use the twenty five feet of airline and keep it in another room. After using a Passche airbrush compressor all these years the noise really isnt that bad in comparison. Actually a relief not having to hear compressor running all the time now !!!

And....... it's very nice to have the pressure capacity, and reserve ! (and it comes in handy for a lot of other job's around the house too :)

Reply to
AM

Hello Folks

Oops I forgot the reference picture from Ebay!

Sorry

Darrylbar

Darrylbar wrote:

Reply to
Darrylbar

I use a bigger one, but there is no reason one of the new, smaller pancake portables won't work- they have more than enough flow. I am planning on getting one myself to replace my big old one.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minneapolis