Auster AOP

Does anyone know if a 1:72 interior set is available for the Airfix Auster AOP? I can vaguely recall reading about one a few years ago. With all that tubing running about inside the cockpit area, an etched set would be a big help.

An interior set for the KP Piper L4 would possibly be OK for modification if there's one out there.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Cheers, James.

Reply to
jvenables

Does anyone know if a 1:72 interior set is available for the Airfix Auster AOP? I can vaguely recall reading about one a few years ago. With all that tubing running about inside the cockpit area, an etched set would be a big help.

An interior set for the KP Piper L4 would possibly be OK for modification if there's one out there.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Cheers, James.

Reply to
jvenables

Hi James,

I done a quick search on Hannants but nothing there, however are you aware Sword are bringing out a 1/48 version? See the following link which gives a preview & looks promising:

Cheers, Stephen

Reply to
SL

Eduard does a detail set for the KP Piper L-4.

None yet for the Auster. Another good set would be for the Stinson L-5.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72