Aztek Dummy Method Help

I'm building an Enterprise Model and do not understand the Aztek Dummy Method or any Aztek Painting Method for that matter. I would like it to look prety real but, I'm not a crazy person that wan't to spend weeks on one detail. Anyone have a sugestion?

RSC

Reply to
RSC

Aztek Dummy are self adhesive paint masks that are sized for a specific kit. You paint the base color, lay on the masks, spray the second color, then remove the masks. Vola!, no muss, no fuss, aztek pattern.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Williams

That's sounds easy, I also see there not cheep.

Thanks and Merry Christams to you.

RSC

RSC

Yea! NO STENCILS either!