Aztek Dummy Method Help

I'm building an Enterprise Model and do not understand the Aztek Dummy
Method or any Aztek Painting Method for that matter. I would like it
to look prety real but, I'm not a crazy person that wan't to spend
weeks on one detail. Anyone have a sugestion?
RSC
Reply to
RSC
Aztek Dummy are self adhesive paint masks that are sized for a specific kit. You paint the base color, lay on the masks, spray the second color, then remove the masks. Vola!, no muss, no fuss, aztek pattern.
Dave
Reply to
Dave Williams
That's sounds easy, I also see there not cheep.
Thanks and Merry Christams to you.
RSC

RSC
Yea! NO STENCILS either!