Bargain Alert (U.K.)

Passed by the Gateshead Metro Centre on the way back from the wargame show at Stockton on Saturday. I was a bit disappointed in the lack of bargains in ModelZone compared with my last visit - apparently, there's enough custom with Christmas coming that they don't need to attract it with special offers. However, at the base of one of the stacks there were several of the Airfix 1:24 Sea Harrier kits marked down to 25 quid

- nice if you have the shelf space...

Regards,

Reply to
Moramarth

i'm sure that its even cheaper than that at the new antics model shop in coventry city centre at just £11, but as the shop has only recently opened this maybe a promotional offer on 1/24 harrier's.

t.

Reply to
87015