Better get a suppy of "R" decals together

The "Royal" designation is being restored to the Canadian Air Force and Canadian Navy effective Tuesday August 16th. Once more the RCAF and RCN will stand guard for thee : )

Jessie_c

...now, if they can figure out if it's a CF-18 or a CF-188...or should that be an RCF-18 or RCF-188?..

Reply to
Rufus

Rufus wrote in news:wamdnXbzbqxZTNTTnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@mchsi.com:

It depends on how much gold braid the person you're talking to has. If it's one of the pilots or techs, it's a CF-18. If it's someone from NDHQ, it's a CF-188 : P

Jessie_c

...yeah - that was the explanation I got from an AETE guy once.

Reply to
Rufus

Bloody pea brained monarchists.... We let them lead us like lambs to the slaughter in World War I when we, (and the rest of the Commonwealth as well), should have left them to twist in the wind and clean up their own damned mess. You think we would have leaened by now....

Reply to
rfranklin

snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote in news:i8il47dq1r0sgq4512rmt21h2jam6lh3qn@

4ax.com:

Don't hold back, tell us what you *really* think.

Reply to
Jessie_c

ain't no cure for stupid.

Reply to
someone

snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com said the following on 16/08/2011 20:54:

Yep, Operation Drumbeat would have been a bit different in WWII.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

I have to wonder what they're going to do with the F-35. They can't use -

135 because the Twin Huey got that nmber already.
Reply to
Jessie_c

..."RCF-350"?

Reply to
Rufus

Sounds like a pickup truck.

Reply to
eyeball

...it's "tundra tuff", eh?

Reply to
Rufus

ya, that be the new clyde 5 cylinder compressed fart engine. just hook up the cow to the fuel port and off you go.

Reply to
someone