Better get a suppy of "R" decals together

The "Royal" designation is being restored to the Canadian Air Force and Canadian Navy effective Tuesday August 16th. Once more the RCAF and RCN
will stand guard for thee : )
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/2011/08/15/pol-canadian-forces - names.html
Jessie_c wrote:

...now, if they can figure out if it's a CF-18 or a CF-188...or should that be an RCF-18 or RCF-188?..
--
- Rufus

It depends on how much gold braid the person you're talking to has. If it's one of the pilots or techs, it's a CF-18. If it's someone from NDHQ, it's a CF-188 : P
Jessie_c wrote:

...yeah - that was the explanation I got from an AETE guy once.
--
- Rufus

I have to wonder what they're going to do with the F-35. They can't use - 135 because the Twin Huey got that nmber already.
Jessie_c wrote:

..."RCF-350"?
--
- Rufus

Sounds like a pickup truck.
eyeball wrote:

...it's "tundra tuff", eh?
--
- Rufus

ya, that be the new clyde 5 cylinder compressed fart engine. just hook up the cow to the fuel port and off you go.
On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 21:07:52 -0500, "Jessie_c" <jessie_c_2athotmaildotcom> wrote:>The "Royal" designation is being restored to the Canadian Air Force and

Bloody pea brained monarchists.... We let them lead us like lambs to the slaughter in World War I when we, (and the rest of the Commonwealth as well), should have left them to twist in the wind and clean up their own damned mess. You think we would have leaened by now....
snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com wrote in news:i8il47dq1r0sgq4512rmt21h2jam6lh3qn@ 4ax.com:

Don't hold back, tell us what you *really* think.

ain't no cure for stupid.
snipped-for-privacy@ripnet.com said the following on 16/08/2011 20:54:

Yep, Operation Drumbeat would have been a bit different in WWII.
<http://perrya.hubpages.com/hub/Operation-Drumbeat-Nazi-U-boats-Off-the-American-Coast--1942