Bib Boy Decal

The other day someone posted a source for the Revell 1/87 scale Big- Boy locomotive. At that time, I wasn't particularly interested but, yesterday I picked up one of the kits at a very reasonable price. Now I need that info and didn't save it earlier. Could whomever posted it please repost again?

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Bill This was a link to a view of the Microscale decals which could be used to make up the markings on your Big-Boy.

Mike

MQM107

Got it (and printed it this time). Thanks Mike!

Reply to
Bill Woodier