BMF question

I've probably seen it asked or answered before but can not remember. I just BMF'd my first model, and then, when finished asked myself the following: Can I now clear coat over it? Or should I have clear coated first?

Thanks for any info.

Tom

Reply to
Thomas Parson

Depends on what you used. I wouldn't clear-coat SNJ or Bare Metal Foil, because they aren't fragile finishes and don't need to be sealed. I don't have much experience with other NMF applications, but I do know that most (all?) are dulled by a clear coat.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert