Brake lines

Hi everyone

Can anybody point me to a site that goes into detail about scratch building brake lines? Or anything about brake lines? Plus :-) Any sites with pictures of a Dewoitine 520? Yep the Azur kit (may God grant me strength) !

Thanks in advance

Adam

Reply to
Adam

Have you seen the build-up by JC Carbonel in SAMi Vol.10 No.2 February

2004? It's accompanied by a 4 page photo collection of the one in the Musee de l'Air. Some interior shots and a mannequin wearing the pilot's flight suit are included.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Michael's craft stores have an excellent supply of various wire (in their 'beads' section). They have a silver colored fine wire that is great for brake lines, as well as silvered elastic cord that looks a lot like those oil lines covered with the metal mesh protective coatings. They also have black, and uncoated copper wires that work well for other lines.

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota