buying resin and rtv in bulk??

Hey guys,

I have been thinking about releasing some large resin kits. My question is this: Where does a person buy bulk quality resin and rtv?

Thanks,

Curtis

Reply to
IPMS 40355

Try here:

Lee

in article snipped-for-privacy@enews1.newsguy.com, IPMS 40355 at snipped-for-privacy@myrealbox.removethispart.com wrote on 3/11/05 1:09 AM:

Reply to
Lee Coll

Talk with Hope at Vagabond.

They are very helpful and she knows more about the products I need than I will ever know. I have been dealing with her for the last 10 years or so and have NEVER been disappointed.

Norm

Reply to
Norm Filer

is where i get mine. they will send you a starter kit for about $25. then you buy it thru your local distributer that will be listed on their site. i use reynolds advance material in houston. they ship by ups, and i get it in 2-3 days. they have training seminars, and could tech support.

Reply to
jack