Celebraties in Military Service

This is a new OT thread for those who are interested in the subject and have had it with the polital crap that hijacked the thread.

Instead of wading through tons of bs it should be easier to find the subject matter here.

Enjoy,

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

Thanks, Tom. I noticed the other day that Louis Nye died and his obit mentioned his time in the service in WWII. It was there where he discovered his talent for comedy. I remember him playing Milburn Drysdale's son on the Beverly Hillbillies. His famous line there was, "It'll give me a trauma, Mama!"

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller