Cheap but realistic water

Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

Years ago, while trying to clean some *very* stubborn mineral deposit build-up, in the tub.....I accidently mixed bleach and ammonia....

Wow! I think I *discovered* tear gas!...lol

I wonder how it would have affected the hamster, if I had had him then...

Reply to
Greg Heilers
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

That was a big no-no! You accidently mixed up some chlorine gas, but it sounds like it was fortunately a weak mixture. I have heard of some people mixing up (accidently or otherwise) a stronger dose for one reason or another and not living to tell about their adventure. Its worse when they take an innocent bystander with them..... There was another mixture, ammonia and another household product that gave another version of a WWI gas, but I don't remember what it is right now. All I remember is that it too can be lethal.

The Old Timer

i had an idiot roomate do that cleaning the bathroom. he was out of there like shit through a goose.

Reply to
domjaime

What he "invented" was a chlorine gas bomb.

Reply to
Ron

Eggs and it makes phosgene.

Reply to
Ron

Your best bet for the birds sake is to use the gel wax for candles. You'll want to get it medium hot and pour it low so you don't get bubbles. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Thanks for that, good to know! Cheers, The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy