Clyde Steamer PS Waverly

I'm looking for scale plans of the PS Waverly to build a wooden model from. Does anyone know where I could get this from?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
The Goatboy

G'day You could try contacting either the Kelvingrove museum or the transport museum in Glasgow. They have the original builder's models from over a century of Clyde shipbuilding, as well as lots of other material. You might get lucky there.

Jimi

Reply to
Jimi

Reply to