Confused about kit instruction

and puppy kickers!

Reply to
someone

and a raf (really ancient ..er, feller)

Reply to
someone

But you forget! There are people on the Group W bench for littering and creating a nuisance! As well as the assorted mother stabbers, father stabbers, mother rapers and father rapers.....

Rick

Reply to
OXMORON1

No, after MFE you progress to TLC (tired liver spotted coot.) Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Mad-Modeller wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@someday.com:

Thanks for the info, Bill - good to know before I start working on my Stuka...

Reply to
Warlok

Not so young lad! TLSC aka "Tired liver spotted coot" is the same pay grade as ROFE (aka "Really Old Flatulence Emiter").

OFE preceeds ROFE, OFEs do not necessarily have liver spots.

Glad testing is not required 'cause I could not see the written exam or hear the oral portion.

Rick MFE, senior grade

Reply to
OXMORON1

LOL!

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

...and they all moved away from me on the Group W bench...

Reply to
Rufus

...where you can get anythin' you want...(excepting Alice)...

Reply to
Rufus

...or as I head it: "and resistin' arrest"...

and they all moved back with me on the Group W bench and we all had a groovy time tellin' all kinds of groovy stories about mother stabbin', father rapin' and all sort of groovy stuff like that...

Reply to
Rufus

...until I said, "and creatin' a nuisance"...

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

You're welcome. Glad to be of help.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

but i told them about rms and they all moved back...

Reply to
someone

want a cd copy?

Reply to
someone

alice would have to be 90 now...

Reply to
someone

You are probably correct. My son borrowed my tape a couple of years ago and can't seem to find it to give it back. I could re-tape it I guess but I hate using another tape to record something I already have.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

How about an eight track for the Mustang?

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

next recorder i see cheap at a thift store/yard sale and you got it.

Reply to
someone

No, I have an eight track recorder, I was offering. I occassionally record modern mucous on eight track for classic auto enthusiasts. It's mind blowing to a passenger to hear Godsmack coming out of an 8. Sadly, there' s not much of a market for it; most folks around here are too parsimonious to understand the work involved. Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Someone wrote in reply to:

The foolowing:

But this song isn't about Alice, it is about the 8 x10 colored photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back and the visit to Whitehall and the Group W bench and the "Movement" and some guy with a pickle fetish and a motorcy.......el.

There has got to be a Penguin somewhere in this discussion!

Rick

Reply to
OXMORON1