David Carradine

...and Koko Taylor -

Rufus

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote in news:FvkWl.62767$2p1.46102@en-nntp-

08.dc1.easynews.com:

Yeah, I rather liked his series on History Channel, "Wild West Tech".

There seem to be some changes of minds about what happened to him.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote: : : damn. real bummer. : I guess this means there will be no "Kill Bill" prequels.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

...I heard the next one is supposed to be about a conflict between the two little girls (Thurman's and Fox's) - and that Tarantino is going to wait the actual number of years it would take for the two girls to grow up before he makes/releases the movie.

If you remember the opening of Kill Bill 1, Fox's little daughter happens to witness Thurman kill her mother...her growing up and seeking revenge is supposedly the premise for the next movie.

Reply to
Rufus

i should know more about her than i do. i subbed in on some blues shows but really didn't know enough to do more than tap playlist and the major stars. it was 25 years ago but that's not a real excuse. i even subbed a lot of new age shows. had to wash my hands and play much punk to revive!

Reply to
someone

sad, but we'll live through.

Reply to
someone

that's certainly a crap shoot.

Reply to
someone

If you're from Chicago you can't help but know of Koko - she's home grown, world known.

Reply to
Rufus

Yup...but I seem to recall either Q himself or Thurman sketching the outline in an interview.

Reply to
Rufus

makes, sense. unless like me, you haven't lived there since you were a toddler.

Reply to
someone