Everyone in the RMS family needs to read this and show it to their wives, etc...

You must be a male Kim. A female Kim would find that disgusting. :-)

The SaniShower pump is part of the project.

willshak

I have had one for 30 years and it serves me well..............

Reply to
JLEJONES

flowmax, dude! or do you know?

Reply to
someone

electric. so maybe birch. but you'd think he'd mention bb.

Reply to
someone

yeah, always.

Reply to
someone

my music collection took over long ago. i hear the media fighting the kits all night.

Reply to
someone

Must be a collaborator on your side. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

or:
The problem with those things is that they must be cleaned very regularly, otherwise they smell. And smell *bad* :-(

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

on 5/4/2008 10:41 PM snipped-for-privacy@some.domain said the following:

I was on Flomax for a while. The little difference it made was not worth the dizziness that I had when standing up from laying down, or getting up from sitting or crouching. If I got down on the floor to find a dropped model part (just for the sake of being on-topic :-)), I had to hold onto something when I got up. Avodart and Cardura, over the years, didn't seem to work either.

Reply to
willshak

> or:

If there is a trap in the waste lines before the pump, it will smell no worse than your standard toilet or sink does.

Reply to
willshak