Experiences with "Hobby Terra" online shop?

I recently ran across an online hobbyshop called "Hobby Terra".

They appear to be located in Russia and specialize in selling Russian
made kits. Amodel, ICM, Roden, etc. The prices all look very good. Has
anyone had any experience dealing with them?
Thanks,
Greg Reynolds, IPMS
Reply to
Greg
I'd be interested too. They have a lot of 1/35 armor and vehicles not seen from other Mfrs. Most are from the Great Patriotic War. Soviet and German vehicles, artillery, and figures. Now, the question is, the quality of the Mfrs?
Reply to
Willshak
Willshak ha scritto:
I'm a satisfied customer of Hobbyterra and I recommend this firm at least for any product made in the ex-USSR. Their prices are cheap and they smartly package the goods with the original card boxes left unassembled in order to spare on the parcel size and consequently on postal charges, in most cases. They accept major credit cards and upon six or seven orders I have never had any problem at all.
-- Luca Beato -
del plastimodellismo su

/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign \ / X No HTML in / \ email & news
Reply to
lbeato
Thank you for your comment. I will give them a try.
Greg
Reply to
Greg
Greg,
Please let the group know what your results are Thanks (:>
Reply to
Count DeMoney
Yeah, including any duty charges you might be forced to pay.
Reply to
so.noted
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com ha scritto:
To my own experience they apply current shipping rates that have never been higher than what the shipping would be from Italy TO Ukraine. Just for curiousness I have tried to draft a sample order (a couple of tanks and a couple of multi-engined aircraft, all in 1/72 scale) to be shipped to US or Canada. The shipping fees issued are 19.90 USD for standard air mail and 58.- USD for express air mail.
Hope this helps
-- Luca Beato -
del plastimodellismo su

/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign \ / X No HTML in / \ email & news
Reply to
lbeato
Our Eastern European building group within IPMS The Netherlands have ordered several times from Hobby Terra the last two years without any complaints! Prizes are very low compared to other firms and service is excellent. If your order exceeds a certain value: postage is free!
best regards Meindert
Reply to
Meindert