FA - 1/4 scale piper cub with floats and Super Tigre 2000 engine!

Hi, Check out this 1/4 scale r.c. model with a super tigre 2000 engine-currently listed on the ebay auction site in Australia. Please use the ebay link to contact me regarding this item if you have any questions at my email link is dead.

Contrary to my listing advice I am now supplying a free box for transhipment internationally via sea freight or via road to Australian destinations. Box size is L2.5M X W=1.0M X D=0.75 Auction started at $100 AUD only a fraction of true value!

Not sure how to link to my ebay listing so just do a search under 'piper cub' and it should come up. dc

Reply to
DevCarter