FA: eBay - my model collection

Friends, I am getting my 30 yr + kit collection sold for me, usually a kit at a time, by my good friend awhistler86 on eBAY. I have been trying to price the kits using John W. Burns' - Kit Collector's Clearing House, "Plastic Aircraft Kits of the 20th Century" and "Collector's Value Guides". I have approx. 1200 kits and figurines for sale including many CzechMASTER epoxy resin castings that I obtained from my friend in Prague. I am primarily fascinated by Spanish Civil War, and most of the kits and figurines reflect that fascination, but you will find a great variety of "Between the Wars" aircraft, figurines and even early jet propelled stuff. It will take a great deal of time to empty out the collection, so I would ask you to put awhistler86 on your eBAY favorite sellers lists. Thanks for your consideration, Bill Brown -o- Marron el rojinegro Si me quieres escribir, Ya sabes me paradero!...

Reply to
Bill Brown