Lister collection

Hi Folks. Yesterday i was invited on a trip today to a fellow lister collecters yard. I was amazed at the collection he has gathered. Pics at

Regards Gary..

Reply to
gary millward

You will be turning Martin green with envy showing all those Listers, bet he can't squirrel a collection like that away.

Andy M

Reply to
andyengine

Andy,

Would that be a pun about the green colour by any chance, I'm happy with my alphabet but an H would be nice, Gary no wonder we cant find any big engines, he's got them all. Any upside down Listers in that lot.

campingstoveman

Dunno about Martin but i'm definatly green :-). i'd love to take the R and P types home with me. The two early teens bruston flywheeled L types are very nice two. Regards Gary

Reply to
gary millward

Martin, no upside down letters in that lot I asked him :-) Regards Gary

Reply to
gary millward