Haynes Rally cancelled

Gentlemen,

For those of you that intended attending Haynes Rally Bedfordshire on the

20th-21st September I have to inform you it has been cancelled because the crop has not been cut as the ground is to wet.

Andy with Rover wings can I have your full address and Tel No as I will have to arrange to collect them.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman

Just rung Barleylands and apparently all go for Essex country show this weekend.

NHH

Reply to
Nick H

You're not at Slough then? OK, it's a very small rally, and the announcer will keep calling them *steam* engines... :-)

Reply to
MatSav

Charles Hamilton

Charles Hamilton