Sea Vixen getting closer

Hannants have now posted the box art for their forthcoming Xtrakit 1/72 Sea Vixen FAW2. Can't be long now. They have also posted the instruction sheets for the companion Xtradecal sheet.

Are you getting excited? I am. Can you see? This is my excited face!

?FULL=X72077

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Hannants are advertising a 1/48th scale SV by someone else in their "Future Releases" section.

Got one on order just in case.

No Scimitar yet.

Enzo Matrix wrote:

Reply to