FA: Lloyd 40.05 World War I biplane fighter resin 1/72 kit

Very rare resin kit of this strange looking WW I biplane

Look at:

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Damn, that one weird looking crate!

Reply to
Mike Keown

Sure is.

It was the first time he posted the same ad, too. :-)

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

So, you see, I have to post those ads again and again!

Tom

Reply to
Tom

baliff! whack his pee pee!

Just as a gentle suggestion, most people on RMS tend to get just a wee bit perturbed when ads are repeated very soon after the first post. Killfiling seems to be the most common response.

Personally, aside from the repeats, I like your ads. They expose newer modelers or those expanding their field to new and sometimes unusual subjects.

Best of luck to you.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72