FA: More Airfix and some MPC kits

The clearout continues... posted 10 more kits from my disposal list, this time all from Airfix and MPC. Some unusual ones like the Stuka with "customizing" decals and chrome parts, and the Airfix Grumman Duck and Commonwealth Boomerang. All auctions end Sunday 1 April. You can find the listings here:

Yes, I am thinning out my disposal list. If there's anything you've been thinking of picking up you may want to check if it's still there before it goes on eBay...

Thanks for your time and happy bidding. M. J. Rudy

AT hotmail DOT com

Reply to
M. J. Rudy

M. J. Rudy