Famous model builders

Pat Flannery wrote in news:u-mdncJdz8GuHJ3VnZ2dnUVZ_sednZ2d@northdakotatelephone:

"On with the pixie ears! Bring in the skating vicar! 'Every thing goes in ...'"

Reply to
CortxVortx

intercourse the penguin!

Reply to
someone

I can see their faces but I don't necessarily recall all of their names. Of course, the ones who made a great impression on me back then have not faded. Some who made a bad impression have had their names thrown to oblivion.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Aaron? Tori?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

defective

Reply to
someone

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote in

But hot damn did she look fine in those boots!

RobG (The Aussie one)

Reply to
RobG

rob, that bitch would only look good hanging in gallows or being shot, or you get it.

Reply to
someone