FB-111A / F-111G

As far as I understand, this is essentialy the same a/c. Do the aussis use the -G, and does anyone produce an aftermarket decal sheet for the bird?

Thanx in advance :))

Tvrtko

Reply to
Tvrtko

I thought the F111C and FB111A were similar. Australia bought some second-hand F111Gs from the US later.

Aussie Decals have decals for Australian F111s-

Reply to
David Fulton

They are the same aircraft. The designation was changed when they were transferred from SAC to TAC. If memory serves, the Aussies bought some Gs to supplement their Cs.

Reply to
Msteinma