Re: Hawk pricing...

Hmmm...

9

> (beware longish link, which may line-break!) > > If I give it long enough, maybe my Premier one will pay for BOTH my Airfix > ones (which I will then trade for Italeri ones... ;-)) > > Bestest, > M. >

Are we absolutely sure that the Italeri kits are`nt going to be the same as the Airfix? I remember someone saying that the kits reminded them of the Italeri 1/72 kits, Darren

Reply to
<daxx34j

I said it! I actually got my Italeri 1:72nd kit out to compare, and whilst it's not a sprue-copy, I refuse to believe that the person that tooled this kit didn't have the Italeri kit on their desk. It's just too similar in parts breakdown.

As for the thickness of the plastic and the courseness of the detail ... all I can hope is that they were doing a 1:72nd kit, saw that Italeri were doing a 1:48th kit and said "Oh god. Quick, pantograph it up to 1:48th!"

> 9

Reply to
Matt