Filling/Mr Surfacer question

I have a model which is almost finished, however it has 2 sinkmarks that are visible but in an very difficult to sand area. Not a lot of clearance.
I have tried Mr Surfacer 1000 lightly touching it to the sinkmark. It levels so beautifully it it doesn't need any sanding on the surronding area but it doesn't want to fill the hole. I wat to try 500 but I haven't found any locally in a while. Squadron has it in stock and I'm going to order some.
Anyone got any ideas, how would you deal with it. I'm considering weathering over it if I can't get it right.
Frank
ftauss wrote:

Have you got a set of craftsmans mini files? I've got a couple of 12 piece sets. You can rough file the spot and then wrap sandpaper around the file to finish off. http://www.hobby-lobby.com/12_4_mini_files_in_pouch_1036331_prd1.htm
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Got a set of those. Well, most of it. Guess I'll see if they work.
: I have a model which is almost finished, however it has 2 sinkmarks that are : visible but in an very difficult to sand area. Not a lot of clearance. : : I have tried Mr Surfacer 1000 lightly touching it to the sinkmark. : Hi Frank - I think you are on the right track, but need to give it more time. Remember that Mr. Surfacer cures via a volitale solvent evaporating, so the more time you give the applications, the less likely the sinkmarks will re-appear. I generally give Mr. Surfacer 24 hours between applications, and have been pleased with the response so far. Mr. Surfacer 500 is still my choice, as I reserve 1000 for pinholes and other areas 500 is too viscous to fill. Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.